Saturday, November 23, 2013

100 days of Food and Fitness

"Ada-Caan-Nae!" (Greetings to all)
I am about to organize 100 days of healthy food and reasonable fitness. I want to invite anyone who feels in a positive mood to join in with any comments and/or experiences they may have had in similar endeavors. My reason is to stimulate a more balanced outlook toward what I consume vs. what my body actually needs on a regular basis in order to work properly and keep stress, tension, and disease, at an all-time low in my life. For the next couple of months, I will gather information, recipes, and ideas that will help me when I begin my journey at the start of the new year (2014). So please add my blog to your favorites and +1 my page on Google. Here is my blogger page as well as my Google page

No comments:

Post a Comment