Thursday, August 19, 2010

014 - A GREAT start to a healthy lifestyle!

Well, I wasn't able to remain true to my journey but I did discover some valuable information about myself and correcting behaviors. I seem to be under some sort of hypnotic trance when it comes to foods. I am only able to notice this when I do a raw juice and smoothie journey. At other times, I can see how my choices are greatly affected by my habits, moods, and community/environment. Nothing is unobtainable when it comes to increasing your choices toward good health and I will be the first to say, trial and error play a large role in reaching your healthy lifestyle goals.

So I didn't make it this time...so what? Next time I will be armed and dangerous when it comes to beginning my journey once more.So stick around and stay tuned. I will be back :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment