Monday, January 24, 2011

Recipe for my RAW NO-MEATballz

I have been trying to get the video for my RAW NO-MEATballz edited and have been unable to complete it so I decided to just post the ingredients of the dish. WARNING: I don't have all the measurements because I was just making this up off the top of my head when I originally started them. In the video you can see how much of everything was used so I will work hard to get it uploaded to my 313HealthyMe You Tube channel.


In the meantime, this is the ingredients list and how I put it together. Enjoy :-)



RAW NO-MEATballz recipe


First set of ingredients
  • Sun dried tomatoes
  • Red onion
  • JalapeƱo peppers
  • Marinated mushrooms
  • Red bell pepper
  • Orange bell pepper
  • Green bell pepper


Second set of ingredients
  • Ginger
  • Garlic
  • Cheesy sauce
  • Almond flour
  • Sprouts
  • Dill weed
  • Ground flax


Spices/seasonings
  • Nama shoyu
  • My BB-Q seasonings: ¼ tsp ground white pepper, ¼ tsp round thyme, ½ ground clove, ½ garlic powder, ½ sea salt, 1 ½ onion powder, 3 tsp old bay seasonings, 1 TBS Lawry’s seasoned salt
  • My Cheesy tasting seasonings: Nutritional yeast, Garlic powder, Lawry’s seasoned salt.


In a large bowl combine the first set of ingredients and mix until everything is well incorporated. Set aside.

In your food processor combine the second set of ingredients. Process until everything is very well combined. The batter should resemble cookie dough.

Empty the contents of your food processor into the bowl with the first set of ingredients. Mix everything well and make sure that everything is well incorporated.

Scoop out teaspoon sized amounts of the batter and place on your dehydrator sheets.

Dehydrate at 105 for 8hours then check them. Depending on your brand of dehydrator you would leave them in longer to get a crunchier batch or remove after 8hrs of dehydrating to get a chewier batch. Keep in mind that if you are going to smother them with sauce as I did, the crunchier they are the better as the sauce will soften them. Enjoy J

No comments:

Post a Comment