Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Day of Raw #4

This is a raw meal I made for my dinner on Jan. 4th. My fourth day of raw food and fitness fun. I had the camera set to view the tomato tabbouleh salad up close. It was sooooo tasty and easy on my digestive system too. Tabbouleh is one of the foods that I enjoy at anytime. I fell in love with this salad when I had my first experience with middle eastern food. There was a restaurant just outside of the city that had a great middle eastern food community. Once I tasted the salad I was hooked. I learned how to make it and the rest is history. This meal also included a Raw marinated mushroom burger on Romain lettuce (used in place of bread).

There was tomato and a Raw cheesy sauce. When you look closely, you notice that I shredded romain lettuce into the tabbouleh. I also sliced some cherry tomatoes up on top and sprinkled Dulce flakes over everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment